If you are looking to transport a vehicle across Canada or the U.S border, our Hansen’s Toronto office will walk you through the process step by step. Our experienced team of professionals offer vehicle transportation services for individuals and commercial businesses.
From the 401: Take the Markham Road exit and head north on Markham Road. Continue on Markham Road until you reach Nashdene Road, located one block north of the Markham Road and Finch Avenue intersection. When you reach Nashdene Road, turn left. Continue straight through the four-way stop, go over the railway tracks and continue to the top of the hill. At the top of the hill, on the left-hand side, you will see a driveway. Turn left and proceed to the security kiosk.
From the 407: Take the Markham Road exit and head south on Markham Road. Continue on Markham Road until you reach Nashdene Road, located three blocks south of the Markham Road and Steeles Avenue intersection. When you reach Nashdene Road, turn right. Continue straight through the four-way stop, go over the railway tracks and continue to the top of the hill. At the top of the hill, on the left-hand side, you will see a driveway. Turn left and proceed to the security kiosk.
Hansen’s provides fast, efficient trans-Canada and cross-border auto shipping. Thanks to our partnership with Canadian Pacific Railway and our own extensive fleet of trucks, we’re prepared to handle your vehicle relocation.
• Vehicle shipping across Canada. With more than 270 automobile carriers, numerous physical locations across the country and access to the Canadian Pacific Railway, Hansen’s provides full-service vehicle relocation. We’ll manage all aspects of your auto shipping across Canada.
• Oversized vehicle shipping. If you have a commercial van or heavy-duty pickup truck you need to get across Canada or into the U.S., the Hansen’s team at our Toronto terminal can help get that oversized vehicle where you need it to go.
• Shipping to and from the U.S. Are you a snowbird? We can transport your vehicle from Toronto to popular destinations south of the border. Our knowledgeable staff can help you with the cross-border procedures and paperwork.
• Car dealerships. Hansen’s provides car shipping services for hundreds of Canadian vehicle dealerships. Because we’re the country’s largest vehicle carrier, we can provide competitive pricing on domestic shipping routes.
• Moving companies. Whether you’re relocating across the country or south of the border, Hansen’s will collaborate with your moving company to get your vehicle to your new home safely and on time.
• Specialty vehicles. If you need to move an antique, classic or collector car that needs extra TLC, rely on the Hansen’s team to provide specialty car shipping. We can handle all your auto shipping needs.
• Corporate vehicle shipping. From employee relocations to fleet management and special corporate events, Hansen’s is the shipper trusted by commercial customers to move company-owned vehicles.
Whatever your vehicle shipping needs, you can rely on Hansen’s for prompt, dependable service and competitive pricing.
Payment in full is required prior to drop-off of a vehicle and can be made through our online portal with Visa, Mastercard or American Express. You can also pay directly at the Toronto branch office.
One form of government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the order is required to drop off and pick up your vehicle.
Hansen’s Toronto office was established in 1980 to assist customers with transporting their vehicles from Toronto to other parts of Canada via rail. As the company grew, offices were established across the country which allowed the company to move vehicles to and from any point in Canada. The company established a trucking fleet beginning in 1998 and service to the U.S. followed. Today the company transports approximately 700,00 units per year anywhere within Canada and to or from many U.S. locations. The following are some of our most popular routes:
While we transport vehicles anywhere within Canada and to or from many U.S. locations, the following are some of our most popular routes:
Rail: We send railcars west to our Calgary, Vancouver, Regina and Winnipeg terminals up to 3 times a week depending on the corridor and inventory. You may pick your car up from any of our terminals approximately 14 - 16 days later, or you can choose to have us continue the transportation via car carrier to any location within the province.
Frequently trucked locations (include but aren't limited to): GTA, Niagara Falls, Hamilton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Barrie, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste Marie, Oshawa, Kingston & Ottawa to name a few.
Special Moves: Do you have a date and time specific transport request? Please give us a call and we will connect you with our Special moves coordinator to assist you further.
United States: Are you a snowbird? We’re available to assist with the transportation of your vehicle from Toronto to Florida or any U.S. destination including popular snowbird destinations such as California, Texas, Arizona, North Carolina,Nevada, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi.
In most cases, we send trucks weekly to these locations in October/November and March/April. Our knowledgeable staff can help you with the appropriate paperwork and cross-border procedures.