Under the Supervision of the National Fleet Administrator, the Part Time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the general administration of the Head Office Fleet Department located in Scarborough Ontario.
This position will currently be 2-3 days per week (16-24 Hours).
EDUCATION Minimum Highschool Grade 12
EXPERIENCE Prior experience in Transportation and Fleet operations, experience in Auto Hauling, and / or prior experience dealing with government regulations would all be an asset.
SKILLS • Able to work independently
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent computer knowledge – Word, Excel, Outlook Mail
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Includes the following, other duties may be assigned and are not limited to below,
• Assist in the general administration of the Fleet Department using:
Omnitracs HOS portal
TMS (In house software)
• Review and update driver and broker files
• Review and update company equipment files